Welcome to the PSA
Bournemouth School for Girls Parents School Association is a registered charity, number 1013247 (England and Wales).
We need you!!
We encourage you to take an active interest in it because:
• Essentially as a registered charity we provide valuable support to the school as our past purchases demonstrate – a sound system for the school hall, a state of the art recording studio, lighting equipment, musical instruments to name but a few…..
• It ‘s an opportunity for parents to mix – whether this be whilst helping out at an event or one of our fun socials – we make friends and have fun!
• We always welcome new and different ideas – we have risen to the challenge of COVID rethinking our fund-raising through shopping sites and text donation campaigns.
• We would love YOUR HELP with our next MAJOR FUND-RAISER: kitting out the fitness suite with fabulous equipment for our daughters in the new sports facility – £25,000 is our target!
• There are many events that we run such as school discos, year 11 prom, quiz nights, and the Christmas fayre. There are also events we take pleasure supporting – our school’s music concerts and theatrical productions. As a member of the PSA you can play as big or as small a role in the PSA as you wish.
Keep in Touch